Thứ Hai, 9 tháng 5, 2016

London's Muslim mayor: "I will not come if Donald Trump American become president"

London's Muslim mayor: "I will not come if Donald Trump American become president"

“If Donald Trump becomes the president I’ll be stopped from going there by virtue of my faith, which means I can’t engage with American mayors and swap ideas,” 

Donald Trump will be banned on American Muslims, I will not be visiting the US, although I'd love to come to meet with the mayor in the United States

“Hope, I think, is a good way of persuading people to vote for you, energize and enthuse people,” he said. “I think to try and look for differences, to try and turn communities against each other is not conducive to living successfully and amicably.”

please support someone better than you offline, we live in a peaceful world, I love peace, I love Americans. I'd love to come to the US, but only because I am a Muslim should not be to the United States if Doanld Trump becomes president





Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét