Tanzim MC Curry
Hassan I'd like to be one of the first people here to
congratulate our future President, Hillary Clinton,
for her inevitable victory against Drumpf in November.
Abudi Mohmd We are with
Hillary!! All the way to the whitehouse!! Hillary is our champion!! Fighting
for us and our rights!! Go Hillary!! Our next president!!!
Chúng ta đang đối phó với hillary!! Tất cả các con đường
whitehouse!! Hillary là nhà vô địch của chúng ta!! Và chúng ta chiến đấu cho
quyền lợi của chúng ta!! Đi hillary!! Tổng thống tiếp theo của chúng ta!!!
Miguel Lam A strong
woman for president, Latinos con Hillary
Marilu Aguilar History in
the making. She's earned it. Just ask all the people who have voted for her.
Give it up, Bernie. This doesn't become you.Xem bản dịch
Amit Pandit Hillary
Clinton will be President of the United States of America.Xem bản dịch
Lamesh
Matchmatch Hillary is fighting for us and our rights, she has
education, good manners, and respect for all human beings no matter the color,
race and religion, Mrs. Hillary Clinton is our future President USA!!
Michael Schutte I'm am
American before a Democrat dịch
Elizabeth Kahn
Coppersmith It is extremely important for all of the Democratic
voters, all of the Independent voters, and the Republican voters, who are
thoroughly disgusted with having Donald Trump, most likely, as the Republican
Presidential nominee, get out on Election Day, ...
Kevin Lavelle Never
Hillary. Always Bernie. For the benefit of the world, please drop out. Sanders
can for sure beat trump. You can't.
Ilysa Magnus Hillary --
you should also be looking for committed independents and Republicans to work
for you! This campaign needs all hands aboard!Xem bản dịch
Ana Carranza
Valencia I'm smart hard working and dedicated and conscientious to
oversee your crimes and abuses!
Never Hillary, my vote is for Bernie only!
Never Hillary, my vote is for Bernie only!
Marco Dlre Hillary
Clinton Can NO longer Hold Any Office.
18 US code 2072
(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates,...
18 US code 2072
(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates,...
Giselle Segarra Latinos
will make Hillary the first Madam President in the USA.
Nathan Ryan Leach If you're
smart, hardworking, and a dedicated American who wants to elect a candidate for
the people and keep corporate greed out of the White House we've got a job
you'll be interested in! #FEELTHEBERN!!!!
Kelly Moomey While BS is
firing people, Hillary is hiring. How awesome is that! Biểu tượng
cảm xúc heart
Faviola Valencia I'm an
Immigrant who was brought here at the age of 3, through no fault of my own and
in the eyes of the #republicans I
became a "criminal" at the age of 3! But nothing has ever stopped me
from succeeding in this Country. By the age of 20, I became a...
Nolan Maurizi No Real
Progressive would allow trump to become President.#i
Shahpoor
Yousufzai I am not in america nor i am american but i hope Trump win
the presidential election i see Hillary as a more mediocre lady so she cant do
she dont have any policy if she win so no difference of her government and
currently Obama just to sit in office but no authorities at all shame on who
vote for Hillary lets go for Trump
Michael Parrish Now
that Cruz and Kasich have suspended their campaigns Trump is the presumptive
Republican nominee.
Now Clinton will be getting slammed by Sanders and Trump and she will have to balance being a centerist (to garner votes from republicans & democratic...
Now Clinton will be getting slammed by Sanders and Trump and she will have to balance being a centerist (to garner votes from republicans & democratic...
Laura Antoniou I've
already voted for her as my Senator, in the NY primary and looking forward to
seeing her lead my country. I feel like I've waited my whole life to cast that
vote.
Kelly Kier Back in
March of 2007, Hillary Clinton’s chief strategist Mark Penn wrote a campaign
memo that proposed painting Barack Obama as un-American or “other”:
“His roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America elec...
“His roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America elec...
Ray Montalvo
Dalia Valencia-Montalvo That's Awesome!!! She's hiring and Bernie is firing
people! That should tell the Bernie people something!! LOL!!! 😂😂😂Goo Hillary!!👏🏻👊🏻💪🏻👍🏻👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🇺🇸
Sushil Sinharoy Please vote
for Hillary as she is most experienced, most knowledgeable, and most well
informed. Thanks.
Abdullah Kaya Scenario is
well-written(!!!???). Trump is so bad that whatever i do or pledge or not
pledge (in reference to Sanders points), you have to vote for me (Hillary). I
warn you guys, this is a very dangerous strategy.
Elizabeth
Barnes-Terrasas If you're smart, hardworking or dedicated, you literally
have nothing in common with Hillary or the people who would benefit from her
agenda.
Philip A
Anderson Clinton Superdelegate Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for
Corruption...Sheldon Silver, a well-connected and notoriously corrupt New York
politician, was convicted by jurors last November of selling his office for
financial kickbacks and sexual favors.... are you sure his name isn't Bill?....
Josh Wilkinson C'mon
Hillary, I don't want to vote for you to keep trump out of the White House.
Tell me why I should work for you to put you in the White House!
Joao Manuel
Claro Pedrosa From Portugal !!! Gooooo Hillary for President ... I would
like to live and work in the USAX
Luis Vargas Volunteer
to register voters in Pennsylvania ! Colorado ! New Mexico ! Florida ! Arizona
! Georgia ! Texas ! New Hampshire !... Rhode Island !.. We have to get people
to register specially Democrats in as many states as possible !.. This election
year ..
Brian Wayne
Barnes Robert Miller the the biggest false statement ever being I
live in communist California and can walk up the street to the welfair line and
watch women with 6 children jump out there boyfrinds escalde they wont marry so
she can collect free money and ask her directly and get I'm a Democrats rich
out her thieving mouth
La Vie Vida Anytime
republicans take over the White House War start somewhere in the world.Trump
will make America worst again
John Bock Hillary,
the only opponents that are left now are Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders.
They have released their Wall Street transcripts. It's now time for you to
release your Wall Street
Scott Primiano Let's go
get 'em Team Hillary! Awesome campaign so far. The more help the merrier - our's
is a big tent! #I
Charlene Manton When
Bill Clinton was president, he allowed Hillary to assume authority over a
health care reform. Even after threats and intimidation, she couldn’t even get
a vote in a democratic controlled congress. This fiasco cost the American
taxpayers about $13 ...

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét